University of Vermont


Step-by-Step Admission to UVM’s Catamount Recovery Program (CRP)

Here is a step-by-step guide to applying to the Catamount Recovery Program.

          1.  Apply to the University of Vermont:

    • UVM uses the common application website online where you'll find:

      • The link to the common application website; 

      • Codes for Applying 

      • Guidelines for Applying 

      • Checklists for Applying 

      • Deadlines for applying 

        • For First Year Applicants 

        • For Transfer Applicants 

        • For International Applicants

         2.  Apply to the Catamount Recovery Program

         3. Apply to Catamount Recovery Program Housing

    • Once accepted into UVM and the CRP, complete your request to be housed in Catamount Recovery Program Housing.

    • You will receive an email from Residential Life that will give you the specific time to go on-line and sign up for housing. 

    • You will need to complete the Housing & Meal Contract as well as your specific housing request.

    • Note: housing is required for first and second year students

Last modified May 18 2015 11:16 AM