Placing Advertising (for staff positions) Through Graystone Group*
*Graystone is a vendor that can be used by UVM departments to help with advertising placement.
After your position has been posted, you can place advertising.
- Create a new e-mail to: email@example.com with the subject line: University of Vermont Ad Request.
- Copy and paste the applicable information into the e-mail. You are required to include the Advertising Text, List of Publications/Websites for ad placement, Cardholder Name and Cardholder e-mail (for billing purposes).
- Send the e-mail.
- Graystone will e-mail you a proof of the ad with the date that it will run and the cost. You can request any edits that you would like.
- Once the ad is placed, the cardholder will receive an e-mail from Graystone with a link for billing. Refer to Advertising Billing Instructions.
Note: The Graystone Group assesses a 10% charge for the coordination of Burlington Free Press ads. This fee does not apply to the majority of other print and web ad placements.
To Place Advertising Independently
- Determine where you wish to place your ad. A list of potential publications/resources is available on the Advertising Resources page of the HRS website.
- Utilize the “Advertising Information” report to provide information to your chosen vendor.
Last modified May 18 2015 04:26 PM