Pest Management (in Agriculture)
UVM Extension provides pest management information to many types of crop producers. Our faculty and staff can help you identity pests and determine management options, following an IPM (Integrated Pest Management) approach: prevention, monitoring and use of least toxic controls if needed.
Problems with pests in your yard or garden?
Find information in the Yard and Garden pest management section.
The Plant Diagnostic Clinic - Provides services including identification of diseases, plants, weeds, and plant insects encountered by commercial Vermont agricultural operations.
Integrated Pest Management (IPM) for Vermont
- Field Crop Pest Management - Vermont Crops and Soils
- Apple Integrated Pest Management - The UVM Apple Program
- Organic IPM for Apple Production - OrganicA
- Vermont Invasives - Information and resources for Vermonters interested in learning more about invasive insects, plants and pathogens.
- UVM Pesticide Education and Safety Program - Applicator training, certification and information on pesticide classifications, regulations and more.
Wildlife Damage Management
- Wildlife Damage Management Resource Area - Nuisance wildlife control, pesticide tutorial and information on a variety of species.
Last modified April 03 2014 02:47 PM