Pest Management (in Agriculture)
UVM Extension provides pest management information to homeowners and many types of crop producers. We use Extension's nationwide network of specialists to help you find the information that you need. Our faculty and staff can help you identity pests and determine your management options, following an IPM (Integrated Pest Management) approach: prevention, monitoring and use of least toxic controls if needed.
Looking for more on yard and garden pest management? See that section of the Extension website.
Find instruction on ...
General Pest Management Topics
- "Deer Ticks and Lyme Disease" (PDF) Note: 1 page, 2010.
- Plant Diagnostic Clinic Services, a great source for home gardening pest and disease information [Extension partner site]
- Pesticide Education and Safety Program: Classes of pesticides, applicator training and more. [Extension partner site]
Integrated Pest Management (IPM) for Vermont
- Apple Integrated Pest Management [Extension partner site]
- Forage Crops Integrated Pest Management [Extension partner site]
- Grape Integrated Pest Management [Extension partner site]
UVM participates in eXtension: A national organization creating rich education for local Extension programs.
- Plant Diagnostic Clinic staff [Extension partner site]
- Additional pest resources [Extension partner site]
Wildlife damage management
Last modified May 03 2010 02:45 PM