Successful swine production requires specific attention to feed, reproduction, health, breed selection, odor control, marketing, herd size and many other considerations. In addition to local resources, UVM Extension is part of the larger national cooperative extension system and is able to connect you to a broad variety of swine production resources.
Find instruction on ...
- "Raising Pigs at Home" UNH article (PDF)
- "Raising the Backyard Pig" article on U Maine website
- Considerations in Organic Hog Production
- Hog Production Alternatives
- "This Little Piggy Went to Market" article
Last modified March 03 2014 09:08 AM