University of Vermont

Custodial Services Department

How to Request Services

How to Request Services

For Emergencies Only (e.g., water leaks, floods) phone UVM Service Operations Support (SOS) at 656-2560.

For routine requests in Academic & Administrative Areas

Please submit an on-line Service Request in the FAMIS Self Service system.

Link to FAMIS Self-Service Login at
and bookmark the location in your web browser.

For routine requests in Residential Life areas

Please submit an on-line request using "Fix It"

Link to Residential Life FIX-IT

For any service issues during regular business hours Monday-Friday 7:00 am - 4:00 pm, please call the Custodial Services main office at 656-3385.

Last modified June 21 2013 09:49 AM

Accessibility | Privacy/Terms of Use | Contact UVM © 2019 The University of Vermont - Burlington, VT 05405 - (802) 656-3131