- Sound (Teaching) Bite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Panel Discussion: Teaching in the Field – Faculty Experiences in Community-Based Research
- Introduction to UVM’s General Education Sustainability Learning Outcomes Course Proposal
View Events Calendar
- Grants & Awards
- Instructional Incentive Grants
Instructional Incentive Grants
The Instructional Incentive Grant Program, established in 1974 and funded by the Provost's Office, seeks to encourage and support innovative and creative improvements in instruction and learning at the University of Vermont. The Office of the Provost encourages proposals from all instructional programs and from faculty from all academic ranks.
The Instructional Incentive Grant Committee welcomes all proposals, especially those that support ongoing University initiatives and strategic priorities.
Due to the necessary rescission of the Provost's Office budget that included funds for Instructional Incentive Grants, the IIG program is not accepting applications.Back to top
Jennifer Sisk, English
Patricia Mardeusz, Bailey/Howe Libraries
Walter Poleman, Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources
Stephen Dempsey, School of Business Administration
Chyi-Lyi (Kathleen) Liang, Community Development and Applied Economics
Brenda Solomon, Education and Social Services
Stuart Whitney, College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Back to top