Each summer University of Vermont (UVM) students put their learning and experience from their coursework to use in jobs and internships. The Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources encourages every student to pursue an internship during their time at UVM, with the help of our Career Coaches and Internships Coordinator. This year, over 30 Rubenstein School students were placed in...
Sam Buswell ’23, grew up in Brandon, Vermont—a small town one hour and ten minutes south of Burlington. He describes himself as a “Vermont ski bum kid,” happy to live anywhere with mountains and snow.
Each spring, for 22 years, undergraduates have teamed up with faculty and staff in the Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources at the University of Vermont (UVM) to advance energy efficiency and greening of the School, its buildings, and its vehicle fleet.
- Student Leader Jonah Stern Builds Connections Between People and Place
- Environmental Sciences Graduate Casey Cullen-Woods Leads Sustainability at Barclays
- Some Blooms Like it Hot, Others Like it Cold
- Students Design Aquaponics System to Grow Plants, On Display in Aiken Center
- Bryce Carleton’s Ecological Design Experiences Grow into Job at Innovation Start-Up
- Dr. Mindy Morales-Williams Awarded NSF CAREER Award, a first for the Rubenstein School
- Undergraduate Class Projects Contribute to Campus Sustainability for 21 Years
- Story Cores
- Fixing Phosphorus
- Professor Paul Bierman Joins the Environmental Sciences Program in the Rubenstein School
- 1 of 3
- next ›