Study Abroad Guidebook
All students studying abroad through the Office of International Education must read the Pre-Departure Guidebook. It is a comprehensive guide broken into eight sections, and is designed to prepare you to have a successful study abroad experience.
Study Abroad Forms and Links
Academic Advising Forms
These are the advising worksheets required for the "Get Academic Advising" form in the Inquiry phase of iAbroad. Please choose the worksheet for your college and bring it to your academic advisor. Then follow the directions on the worksheet detailing where you should turn it in.
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Word | PDF
- College of Arts & Sciences Word | PDF
- Grossman School of Business Word | PDF
- College of Education and Social Services Word | PDF
- College of Engineering & Mathematical Sciences Word | PDF
- Rubenstein School of Environment & Natural Resources Word | PDF
- College of Nursing & Health Sciences Word | PDF