Study Abroad Guidebook
All students studying abroad through the Office of International Education must read the Pre-Departure Guidebook. It is a comprehensive guide broken into eight sections, and is designed to prepare you to have a successful study abroad experience.
Academic Advising Forms
These are the advising worksheets required for the "Get Academic Advising" form in the Inquiry phase of iAbroad. Please choose the worksheet for your college and bring it to your academic advisor. Then follow the directions on the worksheet detailing where you should turn it in.
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- College of Arts & Sciences
- Grossman School of Business
- College of Education and Social Services
- College of Engineering & Mathematical Sciences
- Rubenstein School of Environment & Natural Resources
- College of Nursing & Health Sciences