Study Abroad Guidebook
All students studying abroad through the Office of International Education must read the Pre-Departure Guidebook. It is a comprehensive guide broken into eight sections, and is designed to prepare you to have a successful study abroad experience.
Academic Advising Forms
These are the advising worksheets required for the "Get Academic Advising" form in the Inquiry phase of iAbroad. Please choose the worksheet for your college and bring it to your academic advisor. Then follow the directions on the worksheet detailing where you should turn it in.
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- College of Arts & Sciences
- Grossman School of Business
- College of Education and Social Services
- College of Engineering & Mathematical Sciences
- Rubenstein School of Environment & Natural Resources
- College of Nursing & Health Sciences
In the Conditional Acceptance phase of iAbroad, all students studying abroad on approved external programs will be required to make a budget sheet and bring it to Student Financial Services, where they will meet with a SFS advisor and go over how their specific financial aid package will fit into their study abroad plans. To find out more about how financial aid is affected by study abroad and what forms of aid are applicable to which types of programs, please see our Finances page.
- Budget sheet template for semester-long external programs (PDF)
- Budget sheet template for summer programs (PDF)
- Budget sheet template for academic year-long programs (PDF)
- note: if you are completing two consecutive semesters on two different study abroad programs, you will need to make two different budget sheets using the semester-long template above instead of using the academic year-long template.