The Mosaic Center for Students of Color (MCSC) Vision is to create a diverse and rich community of empowered, engaged, and enthusiastic students of color at UVM who:
To learn about what we do to fulfil our mission and vision, check out our programs & events.
- Are proud people of color who actively seek and create opportunities for self-development and personal understanding
- Believe in the power of community and participate responsibly in serving each others needs
- Work to develop their full academic and leadership potential
- Are committed to social justice and serve as allies to causes not directly their own
- Share their multiple talents with the greater UVM, Burlington, and Vermont community
Last modified December 05 2016 12:14 PM