The UVM Lane Series welcomes all of our community to our performances and events. We are committed to ensuring our venues are as accessible as possible. Kindly make requests in advance of the concert you are attending.
University of Vermont Recital Hall
- TTY/Assisted Listening Devices
- Relay calls are welcome by calling the Vermont Relay Service by dialing 711 or calling 800-253-0191 TTY.
- Handicap parking spaces can be found at the front of Southwick Hall (west side), in the parking lot north of the Recital Hall, and at the back of Southwick (east side) on University Heights.
- An elevator in Southwick Hall is available via the back of the building, if you have parked on University Heights.
- Public restrooms are handicap-accessible. There is also a private restroom available on the ground floor.
- Doors have been outfitted with electronic entry buttons
- ASL Interpretative Services are available with 14 days advance notice
- Large-print programs for Lane events are available upon request with 14 days advance notice
- For livestream concerts, remote CART services are available with 14 days advance notice
Special Seating Arrangements
We are delighted to announce improved access, and new wheelchair and companion seating in the front of the hall. Please make requests for this seating at the time you purchase your tickets by calling our office at 802-656-4455 during business hours.