Registration for the 2020 Student Research Conference opens shortly! All registration details can be found on this page.
The main things you need to register:
- Presentation Format
- Title of your Presentation (limit 100 characters)
- Abstract (300 word limit)
- Time of Day you would Prefer (9-11, 11-1, 1-3, or 3-5)
Note about the SRC: The Student Research Conference is open to students across all disciplines and levels, both undergraduate and graduate.
- Must be a matriculated at the University of Vermont (undergraduate, post-bac, graduate, and medical students).
- Must have a faculty mentor at the University of Vermont (if your mentor is outside UVM, please contact the SRC Coordinator).
- Must be available for no less than one hour on the day of the conference (4/16/2020).