We are committed to quality academic advising for ENVS students.
To make an appointment with any of our faculty members, with Program Assistant Rory Shamlian, or Student Services Coordinator Ibit Wright, please call our front desk at Bittersweet, 656-4055.
- Student Pre-Advising Form - Prospective majors and minors, please fill out and bring this form to your first advising appointment.
- Major Flow Chart - a graphic representation of the ENVS major, concentrations and senior capstones
- Course List - all ENVS courses in a sortable list with description, instructor, and a variety of other information
- UVM Calalogue ENVS Course List - not including special topics courses 95/96, 195/196, 295/296, of which we offer many
- Suggested Course List for ENVS Major Breadth Requirements - the gold sheet
- List of Introductory Courses from across campus, particularly for 1st- and 2nd-year ENVS students as you explore your interests.
ENVS Course Advising Tools by Semester
- Fall 17 Course Grid
- Fall 17 ENVS Course Descriptions
Fall 17 Campus Courses of Interest to ENVS students - the paper trifold
- Spring 17 Course Grid
- Spring 17 ENVS Course Descriptions
- Spring 17 Campus Courses of Interest to ENVS Students - the paper trifold
Other Learning Options
Students Teaching Students Courses (STS ENVS 197)
Travel Study Courses
- Independent Study / Internship / Practicum - (Go here for ENVS 191/291 and the big picture -- information on high impact learning, career development and earning credits outside the traditional classroom.
Other Important Links
UVM Registrar - Browse for courses by semester on the Schedule of Courses (SOC). Registration schedule, add/drop dates, forms to change major/minor/school/college, etc.
UVM Continuing Education - for information about Summer University, and other courses and programs at UVM.
- See also our FAQ page on Internships, Independent Study and Practicum