The Grossman School of Business prepares students for both their lifelong careers as well as internships and other job opportunities while they’re enrolled. This past summer was no different. The Central Vermont Summer Internship Project Pilot, a new partnership between the University of Vermont (UVM) Office of...
Even in the age of connectedness, when we’re encouraged to rack up as many friends, followers and contacts as possible, it can be easy to get lost in the crowd. Sometimes like-minded peers—even those in the same neighborhood—can remain outside each other’s view.
A cohort of 11 UVM interns in the first ever Central Vermont Statewide Internship Program wound up their work during the first week of August. They all contributed their talents to small, thinly staffed central Vermont businesses and non-profits that are often strapped for the time and resources to tackle projects like business planning, social media strategy and community outreach.
- UVM students help local utility reenergize and revitalize central Vermont community of Moscow
- UVM Convenes Executives, Community Leaders, Artists, Researchers to Tackle Vermont’s Economic Challenges
- Burlington Fire Department finding skilled workers from ranks of UVM Rescue alumni
- Local tech students lend a hand during UVM's annual heating plant shutdown
- New Leaders Appointed in the Office of Research
- UVM Learning Community Visits State Capitol, Discusses Climate Sustainability with Lawmakers
- Building Inclusive and Civically Engaged Communities
- UVM Launches Annual Initiative to Fund Student Ideas into Operating Vermont Businesses
- An Extraordinary Force of Goodness
- State of Vermont Collaborates with UVM, VSAC on Loan Repayment Program
- 1 of 10
- next ›