What do you do when you have a great idea, but don’t know how to implement it?
A team of UVM students has created a new program to help bring those ideas to life. The Academic Research Commercialization program, known as ARC, connects UVM innovators with entrepreneurial students who help with...
UVM community members and curious passersby, including a group of prospective students guided by a UVM AdvoCat tour guide, got a close look at a fleet of electric vehicles (EVs) in the traffic circle outside the Dudley H. Davis Center Friday afternoon.
- UVM Research Impacts: Leveraging Grant Funding through Community Partnerships
- UVM and Shelburne Farms Partner to Launch New Education for Sustainability Graduate Programs
- Experiential Learning the Focus of Office of Engagement Summit
- Vermont is Getting Warmer and Wetter: Climate Change Study
- UVM Researchers Conclude Nutrition is Key to Reducing Fall Risk Among Older Vermonters
- UVM Students Encounter Faces of Poverty through Shepherd Consortium
- Wayne Maceyka Joins Office of Engagement as Outreach Professional
- Unpackaging Food Waste
- UVM Office of Engagement Sponsors 2021 Vermont Humanities Conference “This Mazéd World”
- UVM’s Office of Engagement and Center for Rural Studies release Vermont Economic Development Roundtables Report
- 1 of 5
- next ›