- Directly under the “My Workbench” button, you’ll see the “Add content” button.
- Select "UVM News Page". You will give the page a name and select your group.
- In the "Secondary Content" field you can write text that could show up above the news list in the right sidebar.
- You then have to begin typing your UVM news tool group name in the "News Group to Display" field. The system should autocomplete your entry if you aren't completely sure what that is.
- There are directions in the interface to manage the featured story on this page.
News display pages are a great way to display your site's news with an attractive, dynamically created news page. You can link to it from your menu or it can serve as the link to "More News" from your homepage newsfeed.