- This event has passed.
Tests and Quizzes: Creating, Giving, and Grading Them in Blackboard
May 28, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
In the first part of this workshop, we’ll show how to:
- Set up a test
- Create questions (and look at the types of questions available)
- Deploy it so students can take it
- View results and grade it
Attendees who aren’t interested in the next part are welcome to opt out. After covering the basics listed above, we’ll cover two more advanced processes. How to:
- Import test questions from a Word file or from other tests
- Build randomized question sets so Blackboard presents different versions of exams to students
The day before your workshop, if you have registered, you’ll be added to the event and should see it on your own Teams calendar.
Facilitated by Inés Berrizbeitia.