- This event has passed.
Registration Closed: Teams for Teaching
January 20 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Microsoft Teams can be an engaging and community building component of your remote teaching plan. In this remote workshop, we will explore Team’s features while you experience its video conference functionality. You will learn how to:
- Use your pre-populated course “Team” for your class sessions
- Create “channels” within your Team for project work and share documents
- Create links on the Teams Calendar to class Team meetings
- Learn how to download your course roster
- Restrict presentation rights for class
Facilitated by Holly Buckland Parker, Faculty Professional Development Specialist, CTL.
You will receive a Microsoft Teams calendar invitation 1-2 days prior to your event explaining how to join and participate in the meeting. If you click “accept,” it will populate on your Teams calendar for easy access!