- This event has passed.
Teaching with Teams (Registration Closed)
September 21 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Microsoft Teams can be an engaging and community building component of your remote teaching plan. In this remote workshop, we will explore Team’s features while you experience its video conference functionality. You will learn how to:
- Use your pre-populated course “Team” for your class sessions
- Create “channels” within your Team for project work and share documents
- Create links on the Teams Calendar to class Team meetings
- Learn how to download your course roster
- Restrict presentation rights for class
The day before your workshop, you will receive communication from the CTL with information about how to join and participate in this event.
Facilitated by Holly Buckland Parker.