- This event has passed.
January 21, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 amFree
In the first part of this workshop, we’ll show how to:
- Set up a test
- Create questions (and look at the types of questions available)
- Deploy it so students can take it
- View results and grade it
Attendees who aren’t interested in the next part are welcome to opt out. After covering the basics listed above, we’ll cover two more advanced processes. How to:
- Import test questions from a Word file or from other tests
- Build randomized question sets so Blackboard presents different versions of exams to students
Facilitated by Inés Berrizbeitia.
You will receive a Microsoft Teams calendar invitation 1-2 days prior to your event explaining how to join and participate in the meeting. If you click “accept,” it will populate on your Teams calendar for easy access!