- This event has passed.
Blackboard Grade Center (Registration Closed)
September 24 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Though the Blackboard Grade Center can be daunting, learning a few key features will make your interactions with it easier and more productive.
This session prepares participants to:
- Navigate the many aspects of the Grade Center.
- Understand the two key features that make the Grade Center tick.
- Create grade columns, both manually and auto-generated through Blackboard tools.
- Use categories to organize your grading schema and calculate a final grade in a Weighted Total column.
- Use Student Preview to see how the grades and feedback are viewed by students.
The day before your workshop, you will receive communication from the CTL with information about how to join and participate in this event.
Facilitated by Hope Greenberg.