We're here to help! Call us at 800-649-2424
For over three decades, the Vermont Attorney General and UVM have worked together to help Vermont consumers and businesses. Find our consumer complaint form here.
Service-learn or intern with CAP!
- Help Vermonters
- Learn about government, law, and policy
- Understand consumer rights
- Address pressing consumer issues
- Earn course credit while completing weekly service-learning hours
CAP is in the Community Development and Applied Economics Department on campus and provides students with hands-on applied learning opportunities.
- Take CAP classes as electives, or to fill requirements for majors: Community Entrepreneurship, Community and International Development and Public Communication (Stategic Communication, and for the Community and International Development minor.
- Take CDAE 2590 one semester and then CDAE 3590 the next to deepen your knowledge and experience and build your resume.
- Grad students: CDAE 3590 is approved for graduate credit!
We also offer internships and work study opportunities!