We're here to help! Call us at 800-649-2424
For over three decades, the Vermont Attorney General and UVM have worked together to help Vermont consumers and businesses. Find our consumer complaint form here.
Take a Class with Us!
- Help Vermonters
- Learn about state government
- Understand consumer rights
- Address pressing consumer issues
- Earn course credit while completing weekly service-learning hours
CAP is in the Community Development and Applied Economics Department on campus and provides students with hands-on applied learning opportunities.
- CDAE 159 covers a requirement for the following majors: Community Entrepreneurship, Community and International Development and Public Communication (Stategic Communication and for the Community and International Development minor.
- CDAE 259 deepens knowledge learned in the CDAE 159 course. This course is approved for graduate credit.
Students may take either course as an elective credit, and if concerned the course may not count as credit toward a major/minor can ask about advisor approved electives.
Ask us about internships and work study opportunities!