Miller Celestin, clinical assistant professor of nursing, recently received the Dr. H. Lawrence McCrorey Award for Inclusive Excellence in recognition of his contributions to creating a legacy of equity, justice and inclusion at the University of Vermont. The honor is awarded to a faculty or staff member of color who demonstrates a commitment to inclusive excellence, anti-oppression, social...
The University of Vermont College of Nursing and Health Sciences, Larner College of Medicine, Division of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, and the University of Vermont Health Network presented the 2023 Health Equity Summit: "Closing the Margin: Avenues to Health Equity" on October 29 and 30.
For eighty years, the University of Vermont's Nursing program has equipped students with the skills to deliver the highest quality patient care.
- Fall 2022 Department News
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks UVM Nursing Among Nation’s Top Graduate Programs
- Nursing Class of 2022 Celebrated at Pinning Ceremony
- Students, Faculty, Alumna Recognized at 2022 Honors Day
- Celebrating the CNHS Class of 2022
- A Vision for Holistic Health
- High-Stakes Studies
- Sociable Self-Starter: Quinn Judge ’22
- Zooming Past Social Isolation: Kylie Beausoleil 2021
- Nursing Alumna Named Nurse Leader Fellow