Students and faculty gathered to share their research and learn from one another at the tenth annual Zeigler Research Forum and the Zeigler-X Event on May 8. More than 50 posters highlighted research on topics ranging from screening for depression and fall risk in older adults to the relationship between vaping and suicidality and disordered eating in collegiate club sport athletes.
The College of Nursing and Health Sciences will host its annual Zeigler Research Forum on May 8 from 8:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. in the Silver Maple Ballroom in the Davis Center. The half-day event highlights the quality and diversity of research conducted by CNHS students and faculty.
The College of Nursing and Health Sciences acknowledged undergraduate students’ outstanding accomplishments at the annual Honors Tea on April 26.
The following students received awards:
- Solving the Word’s Problems: Students’ Research Has Real-World Application
- Kappa Tau Honors Kevin Perry
- Work that Helps the World: Doctor of Nursing Practice Students Present Evidence-Based Practices
- Kids Find Comfort at Camp Kesem
- Meet Esther Micena Matos, Nursing ‘19
- Nursing Students Create Tools for Patients of Appletree Bay
- The Art of Inquiry: Course Examines Interprofessional Problem-Solving
- Translating Team Science Into Interprofessional Education
- Nursing Alumna Oversees Disaster Relief Worldwide
- New Nursing Textbook by Professor O'Meara
- 1 of 5
- next ›