The Department of Nursing formally welcomed the 109 members of the Class of 2023 to the nursing profession in a pinning ceremony on May 20 in Ira Allen Chapel. The ceremony featured remarks by Associate Dean and Department Chair Rosemary Dale, Ed.D., APRN, faculty member Kathleen Monforte, D.N.P., RN, and student speaker Anya Bodenhofer ’23.
Dale opened the ceremony with a memory of the...
Entering UVM in the fall of 2019 with the advent of the pandemic’s upheaval just months ahead, the CNHS Class of 2023’s introduction to healthcare demanded flexibility, resilience, and the capacity to adapt. Four years later, they've earned their places in the healthcare professions they chose to pursue and have much to celebrate!
Honors Day awards are presented annually to senior undergraduate and graduate students and faculty by the College of Nursing and Health Sciences.
The students and faculty recognized have been nominated by fellow members of the CNHS community—including students, faculty and staff—for their leadership, scholarship and service to the College.
- CNHS Celebrates Class of 2023
- Finding Affinity and Mentorship for BIPOC Nursing and Medical Students at UVM
- Nursing Forum on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- 2023 Zeigler Research Forum Highlights Health Equity
- Peer Mentors Needed
- Fall 2022 Department News
- Open House for CNHS Alumni, Parents and Families
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks UVM Nursing Among Nation’s Top Graduate Programs
- Nursing Class of 2022 Celebrated at Pinning Ceremony
- Students, Faculty, Alumna Recognized at 2022 Honors Day
- 1 of 5
- next ›