Join us as we open our doors to alumni, parents and families of the College of Nursing and Health Sciences!
Faculty and staff representatives from the departments of Communication Sciences and Disorders, Biomedical and Health Sciences, Rehabilitation and Movement Science, Nursing and UVM Integrative Health will be present for tours and friendly conversation in Rowell Building and...
The U.S. News & World Report has ranked University of Vermont among the nation’s top 100 graduate nursing programs. UVM Nursing tied in the 2023 rankings for No. 76 in Best Nursing Schools: Master's and No. 91 in Best Nursing Schools: Doctor of Nursing Practice.
The Department of Nursing formally welcomed the 105 members of the Class of 2022 to the nursing profession during its annual pinning ceremony on May 20, which featured a special appearance by Vermont Health Commissioner Dr. Mark Levine.
Levine opened his remarks with an acknowledgement of the shared experience of healthcare professionals navigating the uncertainties of COVID-19.
- Students, Faculty, Alumna Recognized at 2022 Honors Day
- Celebrating the CNHS Class of 2022
- A Vision for Holistic Health
- High-Stakes Studies
- Sociable Self-Starter: Quinn Judge ’22
- Spotlight On: George MacDonald ’22
- Zooming Past Social Isolation: Kylie Beausoleil 2021
- Nursing Alumna Named Nurse Leader Fellow
- Solving the World’s Problems: Students’ Research Has Real-World Application
- Meet Esther Micena Matos, Nursing ‘19
- 1 of 5
- next ›