UVM Department of Theatre and Dance Faculty member Paula Higa was awarded a Bronze Medal for her dance film, The One I Wanted to Be by the Independent Shorts Awards (ISA), an international film festival. Each year submitted short films are judged by a random team of invited experts from academia and the film industry, against a high standard of merit.
Helen Morgan-Parmett could be forgiven if the thought, “What was I thinking?” crossed her mind as her phone buzzed for an interview she’d agreed to for 8:30 a.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 4.
Each spring the UVM Dance Program presents Dancing Uphill, a four-day performance event featuring original choreography created by UVM faculty, students and professional guest artists. One of the guests for this year’s event January 22-25 is Lauren Blue ’12, who returned to campus two days before the start of spring semester classes to develop an original work in collaboration with 12
- Drugs, Demons and Dancing
- Paula Higa to appear with Daniel Bernard Roumain in Flynn Theatre Student Matinee Series - Thursday, Dec. 12
- Department Award Winners 2019
- UVM Dances Selected for Regional Festival
- Paula Higa certified in Progressing Ballet Technique
- Announcing a New Major in Dance
- Julian Barnett Premieres New Work "X (Two Strings)"
- UVM Dancers Explore Victorian Femininity
- UVM Opens Michele and Martin Cohen Hall for the Integrative Creative Arts
- 2018-19 Guest Artists
- 1 of 3
- next ›