CSA registration for 2022 is now OPEN!
What is Community Supported Agriculture?
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) is a relationship of mutual support and commitment between farmers and community members. CSA members buy a share of the harvest prior to the growing season, and in return receive a selection of healthy, fresh produce each week.
Benefits of being a CSA member
- Gain the comfort of knowing where your food comes from and the farmers who grow it.
- Provide yourselves and your family with healthy, fresh food that was grown with ecologically sound practices.
- Eat local and help minimize the amount of fossil fuels that go into transporting and packaging our food.
- Feel the satisfaction that comes with helping support the education of aspiring farmers and food systems advocates.
- Enjoy a 10-15% savings each week compared to retail and farmer’s market prices.