CDAE and MPA faculty and graduate students will present results from transportation-related research at the annual Transportation Research Center's Research Expo held on May 12 at 3:00 p.m. in Farrell Hall.
CDAE and MPA members are bolded below:
- The Analysis of Complex Governance System Dynamics: Emergent Patterns of Formation, Operation and Performance of Regional Planning Networks
Diana Colangelo, Chris Koliba, Ph.D., Asim Zia, Ph.D., Brian H. Y. Lee, Ph.D., Erica Campbell, Matthew Tucker, Daniel Kent
- Social Dynamics of "Journey to Work" Commute Patterns Across U.S. Metropolitan Areas, 1997-2007: Evidence from the American Housing Survey
Diana Colangelo, Asim Zia, Ph.D.
- Mobility and Livability: Seasonal and Built Environment Impacts 14
Jane Kolodinsky,Ph. D., Will Sawyer, Thomas DeSisto, Erin Roche, David Propen
- Towards More Robust Spatial Sampling Strategies for Non-Motorized Traffic
Lance Jennings, Chen Zhang, Ph.D., Lisa Aultman-Hall, Ph.D.
- Factors in the Mobility of Low Income Mothers in Burlington, Vermont
Cassandra Gekas, Lisa Aultman-Hall, Ph.D., Pablo Bose, Ph.D.
- Sustainable Transportation for Tourism: Green Coach Certification 18
Lisa Chase, Ph.D., Laura Anderson, Ph.D., David Kestenbaum, Cristina Mastrangelo
- Local Food, School Transportation and Childhood Obesity: Potential Links and Policy Implications
Qingbin Wang, Ph.D.
- Estimating the Impact of Electric Vehicle Charging on Electricity Costs Given an Electricity Sector Carbon Cap
Richard A. Watts, Ph.D., Paul Hines, Ph.D., Jon Dowds
- Crumbling Infrastructure or Long-Term Solution: An Examination of News Media Discourse Related to Gas Taxes
Richard A. Watts, Ph.D.
For a complete listing and for more details, go to: http://www.uvm.edu/~transctr/?Page=expo2010.php