This center-gable one and one-half story house with a medium-pitched
roof is a vernacular interpretation of the Gothic Revival style,
built circa 1870. The front porch, not visible on the 1890 Hopkins
map, was probably constructed sometime in the next decade as the
turned posts point to a Queen Anne influence. Several small additions
extend from the side and rear of the building. An unusually tall
chimney, another indication of Gothic Revival influence still
stands at the back of the main block.
Little is known of this structure's history. The first known
resident at this address is listed in the 1885 Burlington City
Directory as HE Lee, an employee of a pottery.