134 King Street, also constructed between 1869 and 1877, is another example of worker housing constructed for rental purposes along King Street. This Italianate structure appears much as it did on the 1877 map of Burlington, with a first story bay window to the left of the right side hall entrance. A Queen Anne porch of later construction shelters the front door. The peaked lintels, clapboards and corner boards appear original to the structure, although the sashes are one-over-one replacements.
Prior to 1900, little is known of this structure's history.
James Rustin, a foreman a the Wells Richardson Company is the
first known resident of this house.
 National Register Nomination, Amendment to the Battery Street Historic District. (Montpelier: Vermont Division for Historic Preservation, 1976-78), 2.