This one and one-half story, cross-gable house, built between
1870 and 1877, is a vernacular Italianate structure that retains
much of its original appearance in plan and stylistic detail.
The original clapboards and corner boards clad the walls of the
house while the original slate shingles protect the roof. Italianate
details include a bay window on the first story of the gable end,
brackets at the bay window cornice and the porch corner post,
as well as decorative lintels with modillions. Only two small
additions have been made to the rear of this structure. This house
is typical in size and plan to other worker housing built during
this period along Intervale Avenue.
Little is known of the history of this house. Alfred J. Beaupre,
a carriage factory worker first listed in the city directories
in the mid-1880s, is the first known resident of this house.
 C.R. Morsbach, Historic Sites and Structures Survey, 109 Intervale Avenue, Burlington, Vermont. August 30, 1978.