UVM GREENHOUSE FACILITIES
UVM Main Campus Greenhouse Facility
Welcome to the UVM Main Campus Greenhouse Complex. Divided into 11 adjoining compartments and an outdoor nursery, these greenhouses are for the use of faculty, staff, and students in teaching, research, and extension. The indoor compartments cover 8,000 square feet, and are open to the public.
Open Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm, except holidays.
To explore our state-of-the-art, high-tech, computerized greenhouses, click on the following:
- The Flora of the greenhouses. Pictures from our conservatories and research houses
- Research in the greenhouses
- Teaching in the greenhouses
- Greenhouse IPM. Integrated Pest Management in the UVM greenhouses
- The Layout of the greenhouses. Overhead view showing Conservatories, Research Houses, Propagation House, Nursery, etc.
- Environmental Controls How we control temperature, light, etc.
Last modified February 25 2009 05:33 PM