- Balancing Peer and Instructor Feedback
- Book Group: “Contemplative Practices in Higher Education: Powerful Methods to Transform Teaching and Learning”
- Peer Review Systems: Introduction to the Eli Review System
- Teaching Roundtable Discussion for Graduate Teaching Assistants
View Events Calendar
Backing Up the Grade Center
Note: Instructors are responsible for making and keeping backups of their course materials and other course data. Deleted data in a Bb course cannot otherwise be recovered.
It's a good idea to back up your grade center regularly. To be assured that you always have a good back-up, follow these steps each time a new grade column is filled.
- Go to the Grade Center
- Click the "Work Offline" button at the top right of the page and choose "Download" (see images, below)
- On the "Download Grades" Screen, select the following options as in the image, below:
→ Select Data to Download: Full Grade Center
→ Delimiter type: choose Tab
→ Include Hidden Information: Yes
→ Click Submit
- After submitting, click "Download" (see below) to save the file to your computer as a backup of your grade center. The file can be uploaded back to Blackboard, if needed, or it can be opened in Microsoft Excel.