- Balancing Peer and Instructor Feedback
- Book Group: “Contemplative Practices in Higher Education: Powerful Methods to Transform Teaching and Learning”
- Peer Review Systems: Introduction to the Eli Review System
- Teaching Roundtable Discussion for Graduate Teaching Assistants
View Events Calendar
Setting Course Availability
For your students to have access to your course, you need to set it as "available."
- In the Control Panel area of your course, click Customization
- Then, click Properties
- Under #2, choose "Yes" and click Submit
To prevent access to your course, simply follow the steps above, and set Make Course Available to "No".