- What We Know About First-Year Students and Information Literacy
- Teaching Roundtable Discussion for Graduate Teaching Assistants
- UVM Communicates: Sharing Your Research and Scholarship with the Public
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
View Events Calendar
Setting Course Availability
For your students to have access to your course, you need to set it as "available."
- In the Control Panel area of your course, click Customization
- Then, click Properties
- Under #2, choose "Yes" and click Submit
To prevent access to your course, simply follow the steps above, and set Make Course Available to "No".