- Sound (Teaching) Bite: UVM's 4-Year Plan for Career Success: Advising and Teaching Tips
- What's the Hype About Hybrid?
- Panel Discussion: Teaching in the Field – Faculty Experiences in Community-Based Research
- Introduction to UVM’s General Education Sustainability Learning Outcomes Course Proposal
View Events Calendar
Setting Course Availability
Blackboard (Bb) student enrollments are fed by the Banner registration system and your class roster in Bb is automatically updated every two hours.
However, for your students to have access to your course, you need to set it as "available."
- In the Control Panel area of your course, click Customization
- Then, click Properties
- Under #2, choose "Yes" and click Submit
To prevent access to your course, simply follow the steps above, and set Make Course Available to "No".