- Promoting Active and Productive Online Discussions
- Strategies for the Globally Diverse Classroom
- Using Camtasia for Screencasting (Mac)
- Book Group: “Contemplative Practices in Higher Education: Powerful Methods to Transform Teaching and Learning”
View Events Calendar
Setting Course Availability
Blackboard (Bb) student enrollments are fed by the Banner registration system and your class roster in Bb is automatically updated every two hours.
However, for your students to have access to your course, you need to set it as "available."
- In the Control Panel area of your course, click Customization
- Then, click Properties
- Under #2, choose "Yes" and click Submit
To prevent access to your course, simply follow the steps above, and set Make Course Available to "No".