How to Obtain I-Team Services: 2015-2016
Process for I-Team Request for Technical Assistance:
- Parent Permissions: Local Education Agency (LEA) Representative communicates with parent/guardian about the purpose, nature, and availability of I-Team consultation services. If the parent consents to I-Team consultation services, the LEA reviews the Parent Permission for I-Team Services Form and ensures that the parent(s) sign the form.
- Technical Assistance Form (Online Submission) : The
LEA Representative completes the Online Technical Assistance Request
Form (Located at https://survey.uvm.edu/index.php/544561/lang-en),
or by selecting the Online Technical Assistance Request Form link
located in the NEW 2015-2016 I-Team Forms section below. Upon completion
of this form your request will be submitted to the I-Team and you will
receive a follow up email listing any additional information needed to
process the TA Request (i.e. Parent Permission Form, Student Schedule,
and Student IEP).
-OR-Technical Assistance Form (Hard Copy): The LEA Representative completes the Technical Assistance Request Form, including all of the required information. The LEA representative submits both the Technical Assistance Request Form and the Parent Permission Form for I-Team Services Form to the I-Team, by confidential fax or mail (see below).
- I-Team Processing: The I-Team processes the Request for Technical Assistance Form and the Parent Permission for I-Team Services Form, checking to ensure all required consent and information have been submitted and confirming that the student qualifies for I-Team services.
- Agreement Signatures: The Consultative Services
Agreement spells out the consultation responsibilities of the I-Team and
- I-Team submits a Consultative Services Agreement to the LEA.
- The LEA signs the copy of the Consultative Services Agreement and returns to the I-Team at the address below.
- The LEA encloses a copy of the student's current IEP reflecting provision of I-Team consultation services as stated under the Consultative Services Agreement.
- The I-Team Representative signs the copy of the Consultative Services Agreement and returns one fully executed copy to the LEA if requested.
- Schedule Initial Visit: The I-Team contacts the student's case manager to schedule technical assistance/consultation services.
I-Team Confidential FAX: 802-656-3636
Mailing address: CDCI / UVM
Mann Hall - 3rd Floor
208 Colchester Ave.
Burlington, VT 05405-1757
For any questions on the referral process contact Darren McIntryre,
Last modified April 28 2015 01:57 PM