FY 15 Budget Survey
January 15, 2014 Update: We’re grateful to the members of our community who have completed the FY 15 budget survey. Since November 2013, we’ve received input related to our organizational structure, curriculum and enrollment, compensation and benefits, administrative efficiencies, and general cost savings. All of these suggestions will be considered carefully as we move forward, and the survey will remain open through the remainder of the FY 15 budget process.
If you have thoughts or ideas about the FY15 budget, we encourage you to take the time to share them. We will gather and consider results on a regular basis.
- FY15 Budget Presentation at Leadership Meeting: June 6, 2014 [PDF]
- President Sullivan and Provost Rosowsky FY15 Budget Memo to Campus: October 7, 2013 [PDF]
- Presentation to Campus Leadership: October 15, 2013 [PDF]
- Frequently Asked Questions
- List of FY15 Budget Meetings
Last modified June 06 2014 11:12 AM