Supervisory Learning Series
The total time requirement for the Supervisory Learning Series is approximately 24 hours of classroom time and significant independent work. It is imperative that you fully understand the time commitment and your availability for all required classes prior to signing up for the series.
- Attend and fully participate in all required sessions
- Attend two elective sessions
- Complete all required homework assignments
- Complete a project and participate in the poster session
- Guarantee release time for classes and work time to complete the required project.
- Support participant with goal setting and integration of learning into work.
Last modified April 25 2018 09:13 AM