- Visualizing, Presenting, and Analyzing Tabular Data
- Teaching in Higher Education
- The Global Gateway: Understanding International Students' Experience
- Creating Conditions for Dialogue across Difference - A Blackboard Jungle Workshop
View Events Calendar
End of Semester Checklist
Note: Instructors are responsible for making and keeping backups of their course materials and other course data. Deleted data in a Bb course cannot otherwise be recovered.
The end of the term is a good time to take care of any number of housekeeping tasks regarding your courses. Here are some steps you can follow to make sure that you are prepared for the term switch.
- Create and download an archive of your course.
- Download a copy of your Grade Center
- Save backup files to disk, cd or dvd. To save the file to your Zoo home directory, click here to sign in: uvm.edu/files
- Make the current course unavailable to students
- Hide the course from your course list