Cosmogenic Nuclide Laboratory and Geomorphology Research Group
Webcams show the lab in action
- Our lab facility was designed specifically for the extraction of cosmogenic nuclides from geologic materials including rock, soil and sediment. The lab features 5 fully exhausting, polypropylene laminar flow fume hoods and separate sub-labs for meteoric and in-situ samples.
- People make the lab. Since 1994, the UVM cosmogenic laboratory has served graduate students at both the MS and PhD level from both UVM and elsewhere. We have hosted post-doctoral researchers as well as collaborators and run samples from around the world.
- Reproducible lab methods are key to sucessful sample processing. We have developed our own methods as well as adapted those of others. All are freely available for downloading.
- We are involved in projects all over the world. Short project summaries tell you more about what we have done, provide photographs, and provide links to relevant publications.
- A list of publications authored by people working in the UVM cosmogenic laboratory and using UVM cosmogenic data is available.
Last modified January 10 2017 03:29 PM