ITS adheres to the principles of performance excellence with ongoing activities built around the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program. Our divisions and staff are regionally, nationally and internationally recognized for their work.
The mission of the University of Vermont focuses on education, research and serving Vermont. ITS is in synchrony with UVM. ITS staff:
- develop and instruct University courses;
- coordinate, teach and sponsor seminars and training sessions;
- develop research instruments for departments ranging from archeology to zoology;
- innovate and fabricate instruments and 3D-print models for Vermont emerging technology firms; and
- provide cost-effective, local medical equipment services and consultation to University of Vermont Medical Center and many other hospitals and clinics in the state and region.
Michael W. Lane, MBA, CMQOE, CHTM