The common is the focus for this small hilltop hamlet, established by Elias Keyes. His handsome Federal style house, built in 1786, overlooks his mill site on the Tweed River in the valley below. Also located here are the circa 1830 Union Church, cemetery, and 1884 district school.
The Vermont Heritage Network
The University of Vermont Historic Preservation Program
Wheeler House, University of Vermont
Burlington, VT 05405
E-mail To: firstname.lastname@example.org