This well-preserved agricultural and industrial village along the First Branch of the White River has nearly 100 buildings, many of which date from before 1850. Outstanding structures include the circa 1820 brick saw and grist mill, the 1883 Mill Covered Bridge, three historic school houses, the town hall, and a church. Located on a river meadow below the main road are the grounds of the Tunbridge World's Fair, held on this site each September since 1875.
The Vermont Heritage Network
The University of Vermont Historic Preservation Program
Wheeler House, University of Vermont
Burlington, VT 05405
E-mail To: email@example.com