The district has approximately 30 buildings, around and near the town common, which were built in the late 18th and early 19th century. The focal point of the community is the Town House, which was constructed in 1799.
The Vermont Heritage Network
The University of Vermont Historic Preservation Program
Wheeler House, University of Vermont
Burlington, VT 05405
E-mail To: firstname.lastname@example.org