Settled in 1873, Randolph Center was the primary village in Randolph until the railroad line was located a few miles away in Randolph village. The district has a high concentration of outstanding architecture and an early-19th-century landscape plan, which called for broad rows of trees and well-spaced buildings set back from the street.
The Vermont Heritage Network
The University of Vermont Historic Preservation Program
Wheeler House, University of Vermont
Burlington, VT 05405
E-mail To: email@example.com