Poster Instructions & Contest Submission
Please read the following instructions carefully before filling out the contest submission form.
You must use the competition PowerPoint template: DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE
- Save your final version in PDF format (this is necessary for printing).
- Printed size must be 24" x 36".
- Uploaded size must be less than 4.5 MB. This means you must save a compressed version of the PDF of your poster. (It will be a separate file from the one you use to print your poster if you are one of the 25 finalists.) This compressed PDF is what the judges will look at online in the first round of the competition.
- Poster must be portrait (vertical; not landscape [horizontal]) orientation — do not change the orientation
- Do not alter the UVM logo or the text beside it. Do not change the font or color of this text. Do not reposition this element.
- Read the red text in the template and replace it with your own content as specified.
- You may use any color or font for your poster title, your competition category, your name & year, faculty advisor name & college/school.
- Use the headers "Project Description" and "Acknowledgments" as provided in the gray column. (You may change the color and font of these headers if you wish.)
- If your research is the result of program or external funding sources, include that information in the gray column under "Acknowledgments."
For arts/performance/design work: If you are selected as a finalist, we will find a way to exhibit your original work. For the initial submission you will need to submit a poster in this format. We recommend a photo of your art work, design, or project
NOTE: Colors and designs after printing may not be the same as on a computer monitor — choose unusual colors and designs carefully.
Please note that the poster PDF you will submit through the form is NOT the same PDF you will use for printing your poster. See the above instructions for clarification. If your poster meets all the qualifications above, please enter the contest by clicking below.
Submission is now closed.
For more information, contact Ann Kroll Lerner at Ann.Kroll-Lerner@uvm.edu.