Participate in a Nutrition Intervention Study
- By Dana Elizabeth Bourne
We are looking for volunteers to participate in a nutrition intervention study that seeks to better understand the potential benefits of dairy fat against type 2 diabetes. The study is being conducted at the UVM Clinical Research Center (CRC).
Qualified participants must be:
- Overweight men and women ages 50-65
- Having consistent dietary habits that include dairy products
- Available for 8 consecutive weeks
What is required?
The total length of commitment will be 8 consecutive weeks consisting of 4 diet periods during which all food will be provided by the CRC. This study involves:
- Physical exam and blood test to determine eligibility
- Blood and stool tests at baseline and the end of two experimental diets
$1,000 compensation is provided if you qualify and complete the study.
For more information and to schedule a screening, please email Dana Bourne at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802-656-9422 and leave your name and contact number. (Email is preferred.)