Your "To Do" List before Orientation
No matter what time of the year you enroll at UVM, there are things you can do before attending Orientation – and certainly before starting classes to get yourself ready.
- Make any necessary travel arrangements to and from UVM.
- Notify the Orientation Program Office of any disability accommodations or special needs at least two weeks prior to your arrival.
- Activate your UVM NetID
- Set up your UVM email account.
- Log-in and familliarize yourself with the myUVM Student Portal.
- Take the following Placement Tests:
- Get questions answered about your Financial Aid.
- Make sure you’ve got adequate health insurance.
- Make sure you’ve met the immunization requirement.
- Get connected to UVM clubs and organizations!
- Connect with other UVM Students on fb.uvm.edu.
- Connect with the ACCESS office if you have a disability.
- Make sure to get your CATcard Student ID while you are at Orientation or before the start of the semester.
- Plan ahead & know how to be safe at UVM.
is UVM's rapid emergency notification system. CatAlert's goal
is to help keep UVM as informed and as safe as possible during
emergency situations. Add your emergency contact information in
order to receive the CatAlert emergency messages by phone, email and
text messaging. This contact information is used only in
Last modified December 18 2013 09:43 AM