Your "To Do" List before Orientation
No matter what time of the year you enroll at UVM, there are things you can do before attending Orientation - and certainly before starting classes to get yourself ready.
- Notify the Orientation Program Office of any disability accommodations or special needs at least two weeks prior to your arrival.
- Activate your UVM NetID
- Set up your UVM email account.
- Log-in and familiarize yourself with the myUVM Student Portal.
- Take the following Placement Tests:
- Foreign Language Placement Test (For French, German, or Spanish ONLY)
is UVM's rapid emergency notification system. CatAlert's goal
is to help keep UVM as informed and as safe as possible during
emergency situations. Add your emergency contact information in
order to receive the CatAlert emergency messages by phone, email and
text messaging. This contact information is used only in