Orientation Leader 2014 Summer Internship Application
OL SUMMER INTERNSHIP PERKS:
- Welcome new student and families to UVM! #CLASSof2019
- Become part of an amazing team of 50+ people and make campus connections.
- Work on your group facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Paid Summer Internship May 25th – July 2nd with campus housing, meals, and orientation swag apparel.
- Make new discoveries about yourself and your peers! Engage in social justice workshops and interactive activities.
- Learn fun facts about UVM.
- Dance Offs! Flashmobs! Block Party!
- Experience the Burlington summer vibe!
- What the heck does fish and ducks have to with orientation?! Learn our secret mottos!
- Become part of the UVM Orientation Program legacy. Our UVM OL Alumni community has over 750+ members! #MakeYourMark #MoveMountains
Overview of Application Process:
- New Orientation Leader applications are due by Monday January 26th at 12pm.
- Returner Orientation Leader applications are due by Monday January 19th at 12pm.
- Visit the Orientation webpage to learn all about the OL position (http://www.uvm.edu/orientation).
- Attend an OL information sessions: Available Tuesday November 18th and Thursday January 15th at 8pm in the Chittenden Bank Room, Davis Center.
- The application consists of an online application, resume, a photo of yourself, open ended questions, two references, and an interview.
- Interview sign-ups will be available after Monday January 12th.
- Our hope is to notify you about your candidacy via email by Thursday February 26th.
Last modified November 17 2014 12:43 PM