Results Based Accountability
The Division of Student Affairs uses Results Based Accountability to guide our strategic planning and assessment process.
Our Result: University of Vermont students are healthy, successful, and engaged.
Our Divisional Performance Measures (being developed in the 2013-14 Academic Year)
- % of students who return for their 2nd year
- % of students who graduate in 4 years
- % of grads who are employed or in grad school
- % of students reporting good or excellent physical and mental health
- % of students who report positive relationships with their peers
- % of students engaged in experiential learning opportunities
Last modified March 19 2014 10:46 PM