Welcome to UVM Running.com!
The UVM Running Club is one of the most recent additions to the club sports community. We are a fun group of people who love running for what it is and welcome runners of all abilities. We offer a wide range of opportunities and benefits for students including:
- Weekly group runs, both on and off-campus
- Physical education credit for qualifying members Learn more
- Substantial discounts on race fees
- Free transportation to local races
- Discounts on shoes and gear
- Regular opportunities for community service
When do we run?
In a typical week, there are a couple of scheduled group runs, an off-campus trail run, and a race if there's one happening in the area. We currently have two regular run times but we may add or change times as we collect feedback from everybody. Tell us what times work best for you. Group runs are casual pace and usually last for 25-35 minutes.
- Wednesday at 8:30 AM. Meet by the climbing wall in the gym. (running outside)
- Sunday at 11:00 AM. Meet at 62 Orchard Terrace. Coffee/snacks afterwards.
- More to be added by this weekend! Check back.