University of Vermont

Department of Risk Management & Safety

Certificate of Insurance Requests

Certificates of Insurance

Vendors and contractors doing business with the University or organizations using University premises or facilities should carry their own insurance to protect their own interests from allegations of bodily injury or property damage liability caused by their own negligence.

Certificates of Insurance, which provide evidence that such coverage is in place, should be requested from all entities before the University engages their services or permits them to use our premises or facilities.

Entities with which UVM departments do business may sometimes ask the University for such proof of insurance coverage. Contact the Department of Risk Management for a copy of UVM’s Certificate of Insurance.

Last modified February 06 2009 02:43 PM

Contact UVM © 2018 The University of Vermont - Burlington, VT 05405 - (802) 656-3131