Tax issues are handled through Unviersity Financial Services, Tax Administration group.
What are tax issues?
Tax Administration can offer guidance on the following topics:
- Independent Contractor vs. Employee Determination
- Nonresident Alien Payments
- Prizes & Awards (including taxable fringe benefits)
- Relocation Policy
- State Sales Tax Exemptions
- Unrelated Business Income Tax
- 1098-T Higher Ed Tax Benefits
- UVM's IRS determination letter 501 (c)(3)
- UVM W-9 form (PDF)
Department of Taxes Technical Bulletin TB-13 (UVM Vermont
Meals and Rooms Tax Exemption)
Last modified July 23 2013 01:28 PM