The best resource for making your off campus life a positive, fun and fulfilling experience.
The Office of Student and Community Relations (OSCR) is committed to creating a safe and socially just environment for off-campus students and neighbors. To do this we provide resources and education to our students so that they have successful experiences transitioning to and living off campus. We also work with students, neighbors, and city partners on creative initiatives to improve the quality-of-life in our shared community.
You can contact us for the following:
- Accessing Off-Campus Living Resources
- Getting Involved in Your Community
- Addressing Landlord/Tenant Concerns
- Resolving Conflict with Roommates and Neighbors
- Responding to Off-Campus Bias
- Understanding City Ordinances